New and improved features include:
- PPM Probe is now manufactured and assembled in Canada, standardized epoxy grade increased = increased water proofing capabilities
- New robust power supply provides greater accuracy = quicker metering response
- Revised circuit board with 3 new circuitry chips = more stable and consistent readings
- Each unit is "bench tested" and uniquely paired calibrated with both the pH and PPM probes
- Brand new packaging, graphics, and updated user manual
Display receives information from three input devices (pH, PPM, Temperature) each monitoring and measuring specific parameters within the nutrient solution.
Display readings are push button selectable via the front keypad toggling between temperature readings in Fahrenheit & Celsius, as well Nutrient Scales including NaCl, 442, and EC.
No matter how you want to grow, and on what scale you need to monitor your nutrient solution with, our GROWBOSS is here to help.
The Complete Package Includes:
- Growboss Nutrient Monitor
- pH4 Calibration Solution 100mL
- pH7 Calibration Solution 100mL
- PPM1000 Calibration Solution 100mL
- Wall Bracket with 2 Mounting Screws
- Calibration Screwdriver
- Power Adaptor
- pH Probe
- Nutrient/Temperature Probe
- Instruction Booklet
Nutradip Growboss Manual (PDF)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I just ordered a GROWBOSS from Northern lights in GP. is there anyway that it can be used to control nutrient dosing pumps?
Unfortunately, the growboss is not compatible with automation/dosing setups. It's a basic nutrient monitor designed for a simple reservoir setup.