Royal Black is OMRI Listed for Organic Use.
Royal Black chelates nutrients like magnesium, calcium and iron and provides natural carrier compounds that transport nutrients and vitamins into your plants more efficiently enhancing their growth.
It also stimulates roots and enzymatic function, increases vitality in seedlings and clones and assists in the more efficient utilization of nutrients and vitamins.
- Enriched with a small amount of potassium silicate for extra plant benefits such as stronger cell walls and increased chlorophyll production, so no need for any extra silicon products when using Royal Black
- Works well in mediums such as soil and coco and with any branded fertilizer or additive
- Pre-treat pots with Royal Black, especially when using coco (this does not contain any humate matter like soil) to get plants off to a good start
- General Hydroponics: Floralicious Grow
- Advanced: Grandma Enggy's
5mL per 4L
|ROYAL BLACK 0-0-1||BASIC||EXTREME*|
*Extreme feeding schedules are designed for advanced gardeners only, and are designed to be used in conjunction with our full product line.
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the best way to mix almost solidify instantly when I pour into measurements
There are a few good practices we recommend when mixing a nutrient solution: - always mix micro first - never mix products directly together, always mix one by one in water - allow additional mixing time between products if you have any other questions, please email me at email@example.com
Hi I was just wondering if royal black can be used in a hydroponic system.Thanks
Hi there, we only recommend using Royal Black in a soil medium. Humic Acid needs time to breakdown in order to become bioavailable to the plant. In a hydroponic setup, depending on the dosage, it could precipitate in your reservoir and clog your lines. You could apply a few drops per litre to avoid any precipitation but the benefit would be very minimal in this case.