Maintain pH between 5.8 and 6.3
ALWAYS MIX MICRO FIRST BEFORE ADDING GROW OR BLOOM
1) If you are getting excessive tip burn or nutrient lock up, scale back measurements by 10-20%. In soil or coco, do a water flush to bring nutrient levels down in medium.
2) In soil or coco, feed pH adjusted water every third feeding.
3) Flush with just water for the last week before harvest.
4) Allow additional mixing time between each additional product.
5) For cuttings and clones, use 1/4 strength of Week 1 of Micro, Grow, Bloom with 5mL/Gal of Prop-O-Gator and 4mL/Gal of Super B+ until rooted.