Flowering Stage Fertilizer
Introducing DOSALINE BLOOM, the ideal flowering stage fertilizer in the Dosaline 2-Part water-soluble fertilizer system. Specifically formulated for commercial cultivation, DOSALINE BLOOM works perfectly with DOSALINE BASE to provide a balanced nutrient solution for your plants during the blooming phase.
Unmatched Formula for Blossoming
DOSALINE BLOOM boasts a primary potassium source from premium-grade Potassium Sulfate, ensuring rapid uptake during the flowering phase. The inclusion of Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate and Iron EDTA ensures optimal phosphorus delivery and efficient iron absorption for vibrant blossoms.
Perfect for Automatic Fertigation Systems
The Dosaline line is compatible with most popular fertilizer injection systems. Our carefully selected ingredients prevent clogging in irrigation lines and emitters.
Conforms to Health and Safety Standards
Pesticide testing meets Health Canada guidelines for cannabis production. Heavy Metal, Coliform, and Salmonella levels conform to CFIA standards.
Derived From: 2016035M Fertilizer Act and Potassium Sulfate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Iron EDTA
Learn more about How to Grow with Dosaline Bloom! Our article provides tips and instructions for successful cultivation.
STOCK SOLUTION PREPARATION
- According to the feed chart, calculate and weigh the powder needed for the desired stock solution volume.
- Fill the stock tank to ¾ of the final volume with reverse osmosis water.
- Add the powder and mix until fully dissolved.
- Top up to the final volume with reverse osmosis water.
- Never mix Dosaline Base in the same stock tank with Dosaline Grow or Dosaline Bloom; nutrient fallout will occur.
STANDARD NUTRIENT SOLUTION PREPARATION
- According to the feed chart, calculate and weigh the powder needed for the desired nutrient solution volume.
- Fully dissolve the weighed powder with the desired volume of water.
- Adjust the pH of the nutrient solution between 5.5-6.5.
Feed charts are recommendations only. Adjustments may be needed based on crop type, environment, water quality, and grow system.
Depending on your water quality and storage conditions, we recommend using up a stock solution within 2-3 weeks of preparation, as mold may grow in the solution. Generally, the mold is harmless to your plants; however, it may clog your lines and emitters over time. We do not recommend adding hydrogen peroxide to the stock solution to control growth as it may precipitate the iron contained in the blend.
The Dosaline system is formulated very differently from competitor products, and we do not recommend substituting components from other systems.