Holland Secret is a complete 3-Part Fertilizer with all of the essential elements and trace minerals that a plant needs. It can be used with any grow medium, (soil, coco or hydro) in any situation (cuttings, vegetative, flowering).
Our product is always sediment and urea free and pH buffered for ease of use. With Holland Secret, additives are used only to tweak and maximize performance. Best of all Holland Secret really works!
It is perfect for experts or novice growers as there is no need for individual fertilizers, because the three bottles, have a formula for all situations. Growers will experience no deficiencies when using Holland Secret alone. Without additives, many fertilizers on the market are not quite complete and when used in isolation can be found lacking, creating plant deficiencies.
- Automatically buffers pH to acceptable levels for plant growth.
- 100% sediment free (ie. no precipitation of nutrient salts out of solution and becoming unavailable to plants).
- Works well for novices and experts alike, because as well as being very easy to use. The three part formula gives precise control over feeding schedules.
- Extremely low salt index and only the finest raw materials used. Change the ratio between the three bottles to control nutrition for each specific stage of plant growth, as a professional grower would do.
- It can be used stand-alone without additives as a complete feed program.
|Seedlings & Cuttings||3||2||1|
|Mild All Purpose||7||5||3|
|Bloom & Ripen||1||7||20|
*All measurements are in mL per 4L
*Extreme feeding schedules are designed for advanced gardeners only, and are designed to be used in conjunction with our full product line.
**Holland Secret Grow, Micro and Bloom are designed to be used in conjunction with one another, and never as stand alone nutrients.
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do I need to flush plants using this product? Or can I continue to use all through the flower development?
As a rule of thumb, we always advise our users to flush your medium with pH adjusted water every 3rd watering. Advanced growers will use other techniques to monitor nutrient levels in their medium to dictate when to do a water flush to lower the levels back to optimum range.
What is the shelf life of your Holland Secret ? How do I know if it has expired and is no longer serving it’s purpose ?
Generally, all liquid fertilizers have an expiry of around 8-10 years depending on the conditions of storage. Also, fertilizers degrade over time so using a bottle that is 7 years old is less effective than a bottle that is 2 years old. We recommend our customers to use up their product within the first 2 years to get the best results. I've never personally seen a bottle that is 8-10 years old but I've been told you will notice some crystallization in older product.
Are your nutrients going to need anything else if I use ro water for my special ‘’tobacco ‘’
No, you do not need anything else! Our nutrients is all you need to add to your RO water to get your "tobacco" going!