Holland Secret is a complete 3-Part Fertilizer with all of the essential elements and trace minerals that a plant needs. It can be used with any grow medium, (soil, coco or hydro) in any situation (cuttings, vegetative, flowering).
Our product is always sediment and urea free and pH buffered for ease of use. With Holland Secret, additives are used only to tweak and maximize performance. Best of all Holland Secret really works!
It is perfect for experts or novice growers as there is no need for individual fertilizers, because the three bottles, have a formula for all situations. Growers will experience no deficiencies when using Holland Secret alone. Without additives, many fertilizers on the market are not quite complete and when used in isolation can be found lacking, creating plant deficiencies.
- Automatically buffers pH to acceptable levels for plant growth.
- 100% sediment free (ie. no precipitation of nutrient salts out of solution and becoming unavailable to plants).
- Works well for novices and experts alike, because as well as being very easy to use. The three part formula gives precise control over feeding schedules.
- Extremely low salt index and only the finest raw materials used. Change the ratio between the three bottles to control nutrition for each specific stage of plant growth, as a professional grower would do.
- It can be used as a stand-alone without additives as a complete feed program.
|Seedlings & Cuttings||3||2||1|
|Mild All Purpose||7||5||3|
|Bloom & Ripen||1||7||20|
*All measurements are in mL per 4L
*Extreme feeding schedules are designed for advanced gardeners only, and are designed to be used in conjunction with our full product line.
**Holland Secret Grow, Micro and Bloom are designed to be used in conjunction with one another, and never as stand alone nutrients.
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do I combine measured amounts of all 3 nutrients with 4 litres of water
As indicated by our feed schedule, one by one, add each measured amount into your water. Remember to always mix Micro and Calnesium first to minimize the calcium falling out.
Does this nutrient line contain pgr's?
No, our nutrient line does not contain PGR's.
If I am using dirt to grow my plants are the measurements the same? Thank you
Please take a look at our soil/coco feed schedule. Here is the URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0083/1668/2358/files/FHD-soil-feedschedule.pdf?730152501757802794