High Nitrogen Fertilizer
Introducing DOSALINE BASE, the cornerstone of the Dosaline 2-Part water-soluble fertilizer system. Specifically designed for commercial cultivation, DOSALINE BASE provides a balanced nutrient solution for your plants when combined with either DOSALINE BLOOM or DOSALINE GROW.
Unique Formulation for Plant Health
DOSALINE BASE stands out with its unique formulation. Unlike many powdered fertilizers, it uses potassium nitrate as its primary potassium source, keeping sulfur levels optimal for plant health.
Perfect for Automatic Fertigation Systems
The Dosaline line is compatible with most popular fertilizer injection systems. Our carefully selected ingredients prevent clogging in irrigation lines and emitters.
Conforms to Health and Safety Standards
Pesticide testing meets Health Canada guidelines for cannabis production. Heavy Metal, Coliform, and Salmonella levels conform to CFIA standards.
Derived From: Calcium Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Borax, Iron EDTA, Iron DTPA, Copper EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Zinc EDTA, Sodium Molybdate
- Quickly mix higher stock tank concentrations in cold water.
- Minimal use of potassium sulfate keeps sulfur levels optimal, benefiting your crop.
- Works with all fertilizer injection systems without clogging lines or emitters.
- Free of dyes and colorants, keeping your irrigation lines clean.
STOCK SOLUTION PREPARATION
- According to the feed chart, calculate and weigh the powder needed for the desired stock solution volume.
- Fill the stock tank to ¾ of the final volume with reverse osmosis water.
- Add the powder and mix until fully dissolved.
- Top up to the final volume with reverse osmosis water.
- Never mix Dosaline Base in the same stock tank with Dosaline Grow or Dosaline Bloom; nutrient fallout will occur.
STANDARD NUTRIENT SOLUTION PREPARATION
- According to the feed chart, calculate and weigh the powder needed for the desired nutrient solution volume.
- Fully dissolve the weighed powder with the desired volume of water.
- Adjust the pH of the nutrient solution between 5.5-6.5.
Feed charts are recommendations only. Adjustments may be needed based on crop type, environment, water quality, and grow system.
Depending on your water quality and storage conditions, we recommend using up a stock solution within 2-3 weeks of preparation, as mold may grow in the solution. Generally, the mold is harmless to your plants; however, it may clog your lines and emitters over time. We do not recommend adding hydrogen peroxide to the stock solution to control growth as it may precipitate the iron contained in the blend.
The Dosaline system is formulated very differently from competitor products, and we do not recommend substituting components from other systems.