A Guide to Future Harvest Base Nutrients
Are you new here?
We’re here to help.
The first thing you need to understand is there are 12 essential nutrients plants need to survive. Click HERE to read about the 12 essential plant nutrients.
Here at Future Harvest we have 2 different feeding programs, both of which will offer all 12 essential nutrients.
Our feeding programs are: Easy Plus Series (Easy Grow and Easy Bloom), and Holland Secret 3 Part Fertilizer (Micro, Grow, and Bloom).
Easy Plus Series:
Easy Grow+ and Easy Bloom+ are powdered nutrients filled with everything your plants need to grow! They are an all in 1 formula, containing all 12 essential plant nutrients and sugars.
How To Use:
- Add water, stir thoroughly, and feed your plants!
- Follow the Application Guide (CLICK HERE) for easy measurements.
For the Easy Plus Feeding Program - CLICK HERE
For our Easy Plus Grow Guide - CLICK HERE
Pros of using the Easy Plus Series:
- Easy to use 1 step program
- pH stable (Automatically pH’s between 6.3-6.5)
- Suitable for both growing in coco and soil
- Powdered nutrients cannot freeze so you don’t have to worry about their storage temperature
Cons of using the Easy Plus Series:
- Cannot be used for hydroponics
- Powdered nutrients can be harder to mix into water
- Paying for convenience: not as cost effective compared to more complex fertilizer programs
Holland Secret 3 Part Fertilizer:
Our Holland Secret 3 Part Fertilizer consists of the Micro, Grow, and Bloom. All three nutrients are used together during the plant's growth. While the plant is in the vegetative stage, Grow will be used in a higher concentration along with Micro, and Bloom. While the plant is in the flowering stage, Bloom will be used in a higher concentration with Micro and Grow. They contain all 12 essential nutrients so your plant doesn’t need any additives to grow successfully.
How to Use:
- Measure, mix, and feed your plants!
For the Holland Secret 3-Part Soil & Coco Feeding Program - CLICK HERE
For the Holland Secret 3-Part Hydroponic Feeding Program - CLICK HERE
Pros of using Holland Secret 3-Part Fertilizer:
- It can be used stand-alone as a complete feed program
- Cheaper than the Easy Plus Series
- Comes in liquid form, making it easier to measure out and use
- Can be used in any grow medium: soil, coco, or hydroponic
- Automatically buffers pH
Cons of using Holland Secret 3-Part Fertilizer:
- Since the ratios of the 3 fertilizers change every week, using this program is a bit more complicated than the Easy Plus Series
- Nutrients are liquid meaning they can freeze if not stored at the correct temperature
- Have to use all 3 in conjunction with one another