Bud Start is an early flower enhancer and will deliver striking visible results for the grower. This phosphorous-potassium booster is extremely effective in promoting a vigorous onset to a bloom cycle. It will also assist as a weight gain supplement, as well as speeding up flower set development.
When using Bud Start the size and amount of a new flower sites on a fruiting crop is increased, causing them to expand and elongate. This early P-K boost speeds up and promotes a more vigorous start to flowering and has a positive effect on crop finishing times too.
- Can be used on short or longer flowering crops, use once on short crops and twice for longer crops
- Works with any branded fertilizer and additive products
- It will minimally increase EC values, unlike other P-K products. Full strength fertilizer can be used without the need for dilution.
- Helps stabilize pH, assisting plants in taking up all the nutrients they require during the important early flowering phase.
- Advanced: Bud Blood, Bud Igniter
8mL per 4L of nutrient solution
Apply first application when blossoms are first established (about the size of a nickel) then apply once again in 2 weeks
Some short cycle crops only need the first application
OUR FEED SCHEDULES
FUTURE HARVEST 8 WEEK FEED SCHEDULE: SOIL/COCO (VIEW PDF)
FUTURE HARVEST 8 WEEK FEED SCHEDULE: HYDRO (VIEW PDF)
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why are the levels of P & K so much higher in the powder than the liquid? Same results? I’m currently using the powder and want to re-up. I’d prefer liquid.
The formulation of the liquid product is simply taking the powder and adding water to it and obviously when that happens there will be less nutrients based on weight/weight calculations.
When using the liquid at the recommended dosage the plants will receive exactly the same nutrient levels as they would when using the powder.