Holland Secret is a complete 3-Part Fertilizer with all of the essential elements and trace minerals that a plant needs. It can be used with any grow medium, (soil, coco or hydro) in any situation (cuttings, vegetative, flowering).
Our product is always sediment and urea free and pH buffered for ease of use. With Holland Secret, additives are used only to tweak and maximize performance. Best of all Holland Secret really works!
It is perfect for experts or novice growers as there is no need for individual fertilizers, because the three bottles, have a formula for all situations. Growers will experience no deficiencies when using Holland Secret alone. Without additives, many fertilizers on the market are not quite complete and when used in isolation can be found lacking, creating plant deficiencies.
- Automatically buffers pH to acceptable levels for plant growth.
- 100% sediment free (ie. no precipitation of nutrient salts out of solution and becoming unavailable to plants).
- Works well for novices and experts alike, because as well as being very easy to use. The three part formula gives precise control over feeding schedules.
- Extremely low salt index and only the finest raw materials used. Change the ratio between the three bottles to control nutrition for each specific stage of plant growth, as a professional grower would do.
- It can be used stand-alone without additives as a complete feed program.
|Seedlings & Cuttings||3||2||1|
|Mild All Purpose||7||5||3|
|Bloom & Ripen||1||7||20|
*Extreme feeding schedules are designed for advanced gardeners only, and are designed to be used in conjunction with our full product line.
**Holland Secret Grow, Micro and Bloom are designed to be used in conjunction with one another, and never as stand alone nutrients.
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I'm confused by the second table. It shows a basic and extreme measurement but does not specify Micro, Grow or Bloom? Thanks.
Our most up-to-date feed schedules can be found in our downloads section.
Hello! Im looking at the feeding schedules for Micro, Grow and Bloom. It says to use all 3 in week 1 of the veg stage. So I would use Micro, Grow and Bloom together from week 1 of the vegetative stage and continue to use all 3 all the way to week 7-8 of the flowering stage? Thanks again!
Yes, micro, grow, bloom should be used throughout the whole lifecycle at various ratios. You will get great results from just following the feed schedule.